July 21, 2016
Virgin Pulse®: Powering the future of Wellness Works™
After a careful and thorough evaluation of our current Wellness Works program, we have decided to move our program to a new vendor beginning January 1, 2017: Virgin Pulse. Through this award-winning wellness platform, we’ll be able to offer your clients and their employees industry-leading tools that will improve their health and productivity in the workplace.
By partnering with Virgin Pulse, we’ll have access to these tools and resources to more effectively engage your clients’ employees and make it easier for them to stay healthy:
- An innovative mobile app for iOS and Android* users
- Syncing capabilities for almost all wearable fitness trackers
- A personalized and intuitive experience, with tailored content for each member based on their needs, preferences, and prior use
- On-demand reporting and analysis for employers
- Access to an extensive repository of collateral and resources for offline member engagement
- Email marketing capabilities
- Seamless incentive tracking and unique program designs
We’re excited about the potential of Virgin Pulse to improve our members’ health—and employers’ bottom lines. Stay tuned for more updates as the transition gets closer. If you have any questions, please contact your BCBSRI sales representative.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iOS is a trademark of Cisco and is used under license.